Whether you are looking for your perfect mate or want to work on your current relationship, you are at the right place!
I created a plan to find my perfect mate, executed it and found her.
My Wife Dianne and I have both been through 2 failed marriages each. When we realized that we were getting into a serious relationship, we decided that we needed help to not repeat past mistakes.
We chose a counselor that lead us through the Prepare and Enrich assessment and then went through 9 months of premarital counseling based on our results. This program helped us to utilize tools that have benefited our marriage for the better.
Because we believed so strongly in the program and our counselor said we would be great at helping others, we went through training to become certified as facilitators.
To get more details email: firstname.lastname@example.org or just click on the picture of me at the end of this blog.
- If you and your significant other are just getting started and have never been married before I highly recommend taking advantage of this program.
- If you have been divorced and are getting serious in a relationship this program is for you!
- If you are already married and feel you would like to put the spark back into your relationship, this program is for you.
We will be using video technology so you can do this in the comfort of your own home using a web meeting platform.
Why should you assess your relationship with the #1 relationship assessment tool?
For over thirty years, PREPARE/ENRICH has led the way in helping couples explore and strengthen their relationships. The main component of the program is an online survey you each complete in about 30-45 minutes. PREPARE/ENRICH is not just any survey. The items you respond to are based on research and are intended to help you identify the unique strengths and potential growth areas of your relationship. You’ll meet with a facilitator trained to provide feedback by helping you understand your results and learn important relationship skills. Built on a solid research foundation, PREPARE/ENRICH has been improved and refined over the years to become one of the best, most effective, easy-to-use relationship assessment tools available.
- Explore strength and growth areas
- Strengthen communication skills
- Identify and manage major stressors
- Resolve conflict using the Ten Step Model
- Develop a more balanced relationship
- Explore family of origin issues
- Discuss financial planning and budgeting
- Establish personal, couple and family goals
- Understand and appreciate personality differences
PREPARE/ENRICH assesses these areas of your relationship:
- 12 Relationship Scales — communication, conflict resolution, roles, sexuality, finances, spiritual beliefs, and more
- 5 SCOPE Personality Scales
- 4 Couple and Family Scales — based on Circumplex Model
- 4 Relationship Dynamic Scales
- 30 Customized Scales-
Interpreted by Trained Facilitators
Know, however, that PREPARE/ENRICH is a sophisticated instrument that must be interpreted by a trained counselor or facilitator.
Over 3 Million Couples!
Is the PREPARE/ENRICH Program valid & reliable?
An important strength of the PREPARE/ENRICH Inventory is their strong psychometric properties. High levels of reliability and validity have been found for each instrument, making them valuable tools for research as well as clinical use.
- National Norms based on over 500,000 couples
- High Levels of Validity and Reliability
PREPARE has validity in that it discriminates premarital couples that get divorced from those that are happily married with about 80-85% accuracy. Reliability is high (alpha reliability of .80 – .85).